Become part of our team!
At eos.uptrade, you will band together with colleagues who work on Java backend, iOS and PHP solutions to make public transportation easier for everyone.
- Taking over the technical and disciplinary responsibility for our Android team
- Being responsible for the creation of technical concepts
- Developing actively libraries and apps for public transport in Java and Kotlin
- Being responsible for the technical and methodological development of our development team and for team building
- Being responsiblefor the technical communication with our partners
- Working together with other developers, designers and industry experts to develop cross-company product features and bring them to success
- Successfully completed a degree in computer science or a comparable technical course of study
- Experienced several years in Android development, especially with Kotlin and Kotlin multi-platforms such as Java
- Ideally, being already experienced in developing web technologies (e.g. React, Angular) and integrating them into native apps
- Having already proven your leadership skills in a comparable role
- Enjoying native software development for Android smartphones and have high quality standards and a passion for technical innovation
- Having a very good understanding of system architectures that allow for autonomous development and future scalability
- Bringing a very good knowledge of Git, Jira and Confluence as well as deployment with AWS, Docker and K8s
- Experienced in agile working methods according to Scrum and Kanban
- Having a very good command of English, German is an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- Choose your device: Mac, Windows or Linux
- A meaningful job
- Working with agile methods & modern tech & toolstack
- Internal & external trainings, as well as German and English courses
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 additional vacation day & option for a sabbatical after 5 years
- Employer’s contribution to company pension scheme (bAV)
- Legendary events
- All offices in top locations
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that works together to shape the innovative transformation of mobility and promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you as you are and feel comfortable. Therefore, we do not have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
You don´t know yet, if eos.uptrade is the right employeer for you? No problem! Sign up for our DevTracks, exchange ideas with one of our developers and get to know us!
Location: Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Dresden, Remote
Schedule: Full time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.