Become part of our team!
Do you enjoy developing new platforms and services? Do you want to be part of a fantastic team and work independently at a modern workplace? Then you have come to the right place!
- Working on projects related to public transport with your DevOps/ System Administrator colleagues and providing highly available systems
- Identifying and resolving production problems in distributed systems both on and off-call
- Supporting our software development teams in automating the application lifecycle and making it easier for them to consume the cloud infrastructure through effective toolings
- Convincing your internal customers with a professional appearance without losing the necessary sense of humour
- Knowledge of cloud-based application deployments on the cloud stack of your choice (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- Your applications run in Linux containers (Docker), and you are familiar with orchestration via Kubernetes
- Using the ISO-OSI model helps you to understand network protocols and basic troubleshooting of network devices and overlay networks
- Experience in Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef is an advantage
- Good English skills, German skills are a plus
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- Choose your device: Mac or Windows laptop
- A meaningful job
- Working with agile methods & modern tech & toolstack
- Internal & external trainings, as well as German and English courses
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 additional vacation day & option for a sabbatical after 5 years
- Employer’s contribution to company pension scheme (bAV)
- Legendary events
- All offices in top locations
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that is shaping the innovative transformation of mobility together to promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you the way you are and feel comfortable. That’s why we don’t have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
You don´t knowyet, if eos.uptrade is the right employer for you? Sign up for our DevTracks, exchange ideas with one of our developers and get to know us.
Location: Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Dresden, Remote
Schedule: Full or part time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.