Become part of our team!
Do you love exciting new technologies and great project management? Are you up for challenging projects and would you like to shape the innovative change of the mobility industry together with us? Then you have come to the right place!
- Everything that makes technical project management fun: Planning, coordination, and management.
- You are the interface between agile development teams and a number of still more traditionally working customers.
- Through your expert role, you will advise customers and support account management in building long-term customer relationships.
- You check requirements for feasibility, risks, and necessary resources.
- You create technical documents such as functional specifications and conceptual designs.
- You produce documentation in English and German.
- You proactively advise your customers about the further expansion of their solutions.
- You have first relevant professional experience from the software industry and want to get familiar with the topic of public transport
- A technical background in a field such as computer science, media informatics or business informatics would be an advantage
- Smart communication and flexible thinking are right up your alley
- You are familiar with both traditional and agile working methods and have already gained some first experience in their application
- You ‘understand’ the language of development and know the limitations of software development
- You have know-how of internet technologies, web-based applications, and software architectures
- Experience in dealing with external customers is part of your daily routine
- Team spirit is as important to you as it is to us
- Occasional willingness to travel to Hamburg to our headquarters
- Fluent in both German & English
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- Choose your device: Mac, Windows or Linux
- A meaningful job
- Working with agile methods & modern tech & toolstack
- Internal & external trainings, as well as German and English courses
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 additional vacation day & option for a sabbatical after 5 years
- Employer’s contribution to company pension scheme (bAV)
- Legendary events
- All offices in top locations
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that works together to shape the innovative transformation of mobility and promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you as you are and feel comfortable. Therefore, we do not have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
Location: Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Dresden, Remote
Schedule: Full or part time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.