Become part of our team!
Your heart beats for exciting technologies? Do you want to take responsibility for a team developing an innovative product and shape the change of the mobility industry together with us? Then you've come to the right place!
XiXo – Next Gen Ticketing – is based on advanced and complex algorithms in a modern microservice architecture that are continuously optimized to improve quality. With XiXo, passengers always have a valid ticket and travel at the best price possible. The system offers automated journey detection and pricing and can flexibly adopt both existing and novel fare systems, e.g. based on the travel distance.
- You validate new product ideas and implement them from concept to launch together with the development team, adjacent teams, product & project management, UI/UX and partners
- You derive a clear roadmap from specific customer requirements and strategic product goals and prioritize them
- You are part of a SCRUM development team and take a key role in sprint cycles
- You coordinate timelines and technical dependencies with project management and product representatives from other development teams
- You are the key point of contact for all stakeholders (e.g. sales, project management, customer support)
- You participate in the design and improvement of day-to-day processes in an agile development environment
- You have several years of experience in digital product management and have an agile mindset
- You have already successfully delivered a digital product
- You have a solid technical understanding and enjoy working your way through complex systems and concepts
- You can empower and motivate teams to achieve goals together
- You have a presence when communicating with the team and stakeholders
- Experience with managing external development teams and knowledge of the mobility industry is a plus
- Very good German & English language skills
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- Choose your device: Mac or Windows laptop
- A meaningful job
- Working with agile methods & modern tech & toolstack
- Internal & external trainings, as well as German and English courses
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 additional vacation day & option for a sabbatical after 5 years
- Employer’s contribution to company pension scheme (bAV)
- Legendary events
- All offices in top locations
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that is shaping the innovative transformation of mobility together to promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you the way you are and feel comfortable. That’s why we don’t have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
You don´t knowyet, if eos.uptrade is the right employer for you? Sign up for our DevTracks, exchange ideas with one of our developers and get to know us.
Location: Hamburg, Bremen, Lübeck, Dresden, Remote
Schedule: Full or part time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.