Become part of our team!
Do you want to gain first experiences in the areas of sales and finance and also act independently in some areas? Then become part of our finance and sales team!
- Being part of a team consisting of Sales, Finance and Office Management and working on an exciting mix of topics from the areas of sales coordination, accounting, controlling and general administration; in doing so, acting in a supportive capacity for some tasks and completely independently for others
- Supporting the finance team and the sales coordination in the monthly closing process
- Being responsible for the preparation of customer documentation as a basis for invoicing and assisting in the execution of the latter
- Relieving the sales coordination with the contract maintenance and working on the dunning process
- Supplementing the accounting department in checking and posting transactions relevant to the financial statements, such as recording incoming and travel expense reports and posting cash receipts
- Enrolled in a business administration degree program, preferably with a focus on finance or accounting
- Having a good understanding of numbers and a good knowledge of Excel
- Communicating in German or English is no problem for you
- Willing to take responsibility and approaching people openly in order to solve their problems
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- A meaningful job
- Legendary events
- All offices in top locations
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that is shaping the innovative transformation of mobility together to promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you the way you are and feel comfortable. That’s why we don’t have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
Schedule: Part time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.