Become part of our team!
Your heart beats for a well thought-out controlling and your friends appreciate you for your super understanding of numbers? Do you look for a great team and is it important to you that people laugh at work? Then this is the right place for you!
- Being an important part of the finance team and thus jointly responsible for the determination and evaluation of the monthly forecast
- Preparing the annual budget planning in coordination with all relevant teams and colleagues and working out reconciliations and adjustments to the existing business plan for management
- Calculating hourly and overhead rates and preparing ad-hoc analyses and special evaluations on various issues
- Determining the inventories of unbilled goods and services at the end of the year
- Regularly coordinating with the corporate headquarters at Siemens and supporting the accounting department in the month-end closing and on a substitute basis
- Commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business studies
- Several years of experience in financial controlling
- Very good understanding of numbers
- Talent for organization, accuracy, as well as a friendly and open personality
- Good Excel skills
- Good English skills apart from your very good German skills
What we offer
- Flexible working
- Mobile work
- Family-friendly structures
- A meaningful job
- Internal & external trainings, as well as German and English courses
- Onboarding with mentors & comprehensive training plan
- Discounted public transport ticket
- 30 days of vacation
- 1 additional vacation day & option for a sabbatical after 5 years
- Employer’s contribution to company pension scheme (bAV)
- Legendary events
- Central location of the office in the center of Hamburg (Sternschanze)
Do you want to join us?
Do you want to be part of a dedicated team that works together to shape the innovative transformation of mobility and promote the use of public transport? Then you have come to the right place.
We want to get to know you as you are and feel comfortable. Therefore, we do not have a dress code during the application process.
Please send us your CV with details of your availability and salary expectations via the application form. Since we are primarily interested in your practical experience, the cover letter is optional. For certain positions, we are also happy to receive samples of your work.
Schedule: Full time
Do you have any questions?
Didn’t find the right job? Or do you have questions about the application process that are not answered in our FAQ? Feel free to contact us anytime for everything you need to know about a career at eos.uptrade!
Please understand that we cannot accept unsolicited applications.