NLTM & InformNorden 2016 in Helsinki
This year, the NLTM and the InformNorden took place in Helsinki, just like they did when they were first held in 2010. The combined exhibition will be called Nordic Public Transport – a conference that will provide visitors from all over the world with exciting and extensive discussions.
According to the motto “Services at the Right Time – In real Time”, the conference saw numerous exhibitors presenting their latest solutions and market developments.
HaCon and eos.uptrade successfully presented their public transport solutions to an international audience at the event in Helsinki. From timetable information to ticket booking and ticket inspection – transport companies and travellers alike benefit from the software that both companies continuously develop in an innovative process that helps them to generate considerable synergy effects.
Throughout the exhibition, eos.uptrade put its focus on these topics:
- Convenient ticketing using smartwatches and smartphones
- Mobile features for next-generation smartphones: Touch ID, 3D Touch, Notification Center Widget
- Two-click ticket purchase: Quick CheckOut
- Enhanced ticket security while, at the same time, speeding up the monitoring process
- Check in and Be out – What will ticketing look like in the future?
We would like to thank all visitors of the Nordic Public Transport and we look forward to seeing you at next year's event!